April 27, 2008

Results, Poll #14, 4 Seasons.

I guess I was one of the few that's been wanting to get out of the long winters lately:

2 people (15%) already do live in nice weather places - lucky (?).
3 people (23%) thought about it like I did.
5 people (38%) might have thought about it, but have given up.
3 people (23%) just love bulky sweaters, the break from body grooming, and hot cocoa.

Perhaps I should run this again, but in the dead of winter. Though, this weekend we did have 40 degree nightly temps, less sun, and winds in the 25-35mph range - winterish.

2 comments:

T3h Qu33n said...

Define "lucky." I, for one, would like to experience rain without having a "storm watch" report every hour on the news. It would be nice to have a "white Xmas" instead of wearing shorts that morning :)

Then again, I do hate CA so no matter how "nice" the weather is, I will find something to complain about.

george said...

I don't mind the winter all that much, but I can't stand bitch-ass days like the one we had yesterday-- low 30s and rain all day long. Ugh, kill me.

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.