April 16, 2008

Almost gave up.

I don't know about your neighborhood, but it's getting to be pretty nice in MKE (at least for part of every week). In fact, it was purported to be 70F today. A great chance to get outside on a new bike, or go to the lakefront for a walk, or run on the paths.

And I am in the midst of such a new bike project. I can't help myself (though they are more costly then cellphones). This has been in my apartment for months, only waiting in the last two weeks for a very small part.. about the size and weight of a couple quarters. The part finally came to me at the office yesterday and I ran home to install and finish the build.

Handlebars - check.
Rims - check.
Saddle - check.
Complete road bike at 16.5lbs - check.
Ready for some sweet jumps - check (no, not really).


Also, if anyone wants to "talk shop" about bikes, feel free to ask me anything (hardy har, don't get gross).

Oh, and thanks to spiceyride.




1 comment:

Victoria said...

finally, it arrived.

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.