April 7, 2008

Results, Poll #11, Guinness

So, this poll has been chugged down in a few frothy gulps.
> 6 people or 46% said "Yes, bring 'em on!". Seems like the majority, just by a couple, edge out the other options. Good news for Guinness. I should sell them this "market research".
> 1 person or 7% said "Yea, but only if I have to." Sometimes beggars can't be choosers.
> 3 people or 23% said "Nah, I'd rather eat my meals." They don't dig on the dark beers... but it seems to be an aquired taste, I understand.
> 4 people or 30% said " No beer, served here." Wow, you would not do well in WI. What do you drink!?! And don't tell me you don't drink...


This was a decidely light topic, but important none-the-less. The new poll is up and is of a heavier nature. Thanks for 14 total votes - keep it up!

1 comment:

T3h Qu33n said...

Saddly, I inhereted the "no drinking gene" from my mom and the only thing I can actually stomach are Margaritas. It made for a rather depressing 21st birthday.

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.