April 6, 2008

A courtyard.

I don't hear much about courtyards anymore. I heard about them as a kid b/c (pretty sure) we had one in our gradeschool. Last night, I was led into one in downtown Chicago (no, it wasn't at gunpoint). Once invited, I was eager to go in b/c I had probably passed this courtyard (from the street) many many times in the past, but had never gone in. It's totally accessible by the public, but I suspect many people, like me, have never ventured inside. I would highly recommend checking out the "courtyard" in your own city.

The photos aren't the best quality (did you know almost all photos on t.c are taken with a camera phone?) - however, these should be almost unmistakable. I'd go far as to say that the darkest/worst photo might be the most recognizable. .. just give it a minute to sink in.






Challenge - The final "Clean Plate Club" t-shirt extra to the person that posts a comment with the correct courtyard location (or comes closest to it). Note: the other challenge winner has received her prize, as promised.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

4th presby choich, mich ave.

give my shirt to another friend. i gots mine.

.mk. said...

Right again, Mrs. Crull! How about the next person just to post their address as a comment gets the t-shirt.

george said...

I know where it is, but I already have a shirt too. (My biggest hint was that I know where you were this weekend...)

.mk. said...

cheaters never win.

Anonymous said...

I know where it is too. (My biggest hint is that I was there with you)

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.