April 14, 2008

Quiz Show.

I'm going to try something a little different - All you need to do is put on your thinking cap and scroll down. You'll see the image and the multiple choice answers. If you choose the right option, you get positive reinforcement in the form of a linked image. If you choose the wrong option, you'll get negative reinforcement in the form of a linked image. Good luck, the negative is bad juju.

Note: Alumni or students from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign will do the best.

1
This is a picture of:
a> The beginning of a pagan ritual
b> The beginning of the Black Chorus' concert at Krannert's Great Hall on the U of I campus
c> Milwaukee's Opera House

2
This is a picture of:
a> My company's courtyard

3
This is a picture of:


4

This is a picture of:


5

These trees are located:


6

This is a picture of:


7
This is a picture of:


8
This mini-sized, chocolate and carmel topped, custard sundae is from:


That's it, all done. Did you get 100%?
Serisouly, no more, go to another blog!!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

i know all those answers, but that is because i remember most of them....what a creative idea!!

Jes said...

I did not go to U of I, but I got them right too! I almost think you have too much time on your hands too, but it was still fun.

.mk. said...

i live by myself in milwaukee - time is on my side.

Anonymous said...

Seinfeld is not positive reinforcement

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.