April 20, 2008

Results, Poll #13, Lucky 21

In honor of a certain someone I know turning 21 last Thursday (Happy Birthday again), I wanted to see how many t.c readers had been drunk before their 21st birthday. Of course, the law here in the US is drinking only after you're 21. Well, it turns out the number 21 doesn't mean much. In what I believe to be the most lop-sided poll so far, almost everyone had been drunk as a skunk before being legally allowed.


> 15 people (88%) said they had been drunk before being of legal age. Our parents would be appalled... or perhaps secretly proud... lots of dads get this way, right?
> 0 people (0%) said that they weren't sure. I guess when you do some underage drinking, you make sure you're drunk everytime.
> 1 person (5%) said simply, no. No worries, once you are 21, it'll come fast and furious, no doubt.
> 1 person (5%) said they were straight-edge - alrighty then.

Could we have guessed this outcome for the beginning? Perhaps. One final high note for me - 17 respondents this week and I haven't heard that anyone voted twice this time. Cool beans. New poll up AHORA!


No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.