April 13, 2008

Results, Poll #12, Life

This was the poll about "ending it all", which at least one reader had trouble figuring out the meaning of - sorry. I'll try to be more descriptive in future suicide polls. This one was pretty interesting in terms of results, at least I couldn't have guessed the outcomes. In another small note of interest, we had 16 respondents!! This is a new record, but the same person that had trouble figuring out the poll's meaning, also admitted to me she may have voted twice. This is now a hollow record... I'm getting depressed... who's got a bottle of Aspirin? Anyways, here we go -

6 people (37%) have thought about ending it all only once - Kudos to you, you happy f*&ks!
2 people (12%) think about ending it all about once a month - not bad, but it's also the lowest total, uh-oh.

3 people (18%) think about ending it all about once a week - maybe a little frequent for most people, but maybe they're perfectionists in daily life?
5 people (31%) have never thought about ending it all - Really!?! This seems high to me, I'd have thought everyone has thought about this at one time or another.

An interesting poll that I've been wanting to get up on the blog for sometime. Thanks to everyone for your responses... even both your responses in some cases.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

haha i know who you are referring to! ant it wasn't me :)

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.