March 17, 2008

Results, Poll #8

WOW, 15 respondents. I’m not sure who’s reading now, but I doubt the spam guy filled out my poll before leaving his e-turd last week. In any case, thanks for voting, here’s what we all said about travel to foreign countries (yes, Canada does count).

1 person has been to 0 foreign countries - sorry, Coffee&College.
6 people have been to 1-3 foreign countries. Nice, good start.
3 people have been to 4-6 foreign countries... whoa, getting up there!
5 people have been to 7 or more foreign countries. This seems like an inordinate amount of world travelers, no? Maybe people that read my blog are more well off than the average? Maybe we like airline food? Maybe we like not being in the US?

And just for the record, I was one of the 7+. I had to recount yesterday just to make sure, but it's official - Mexico, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Denmark, Taiwan, plus stopovers in Japan. Also, about half are work-related trips.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

it's ok, i am still young and i have a lot of traveling planned ahead of me :)

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.