March 31, 2008

Results, Poll #10, God

This poll was pretty big in terms of social magnitude, but in my eyes, kind of fell flat. I thought this would be some sort of huge topic for everyone to comment on, but not really. I think this might go back to the demographic profile of the t.c. reader. And also the fact that many people tend to keep their beliefs about God close to the vest. I only know a few people that have talked about God "a lot". But no worries, 12 respondents this week is enough to keep it interesting and show everyone that God is in most people's thoughts at some point during the day/week.


0 people believe in God exactly as they were taught - hmm.
9 people responded that they believe in God with their own beliefs - a whopping majority.

1 person said they only believe in God when their in trouble - no, wasn't me.
2 people said that this whole thing is hooey - maybe everyone feels this at some point?

I wonder if God gets the internet?

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.