March 17, 2008

Goodbye Kitty.

I'm out! We left this morning at 5:15AM local time and I'm now sitting at home, about 25 hours later. Just a couple shots of the day and one final look at Taipei 101.



Not only is it disturbing that this airline would make a hello kitty plane, it's seems extra weird, as a coworker pointed out, that a small squirrel is on the engine.


Seat 23K, right down the wing of the Boeing 747. Comforting?

This concludes the broadcast coverage from Taiwan. Again, I would say that if you have a couple weeks to spend in Asia and like new experiences, this would make a wonderful get-away. Here’s one last pic of the Taipei 101 tower, at night.






Results from the poll soon enough.

2 comments:

T3h Qu33n said...

Marty I think you have to give us another choice in the poll: EWWW I hate peanut butter which is my case.

Aimee Kator

.mk. said...

hate peanut butter? "bee-boo-bop, bee-boo-bop; does not compute, does not compute."

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.