July 16, 2008

Dumbest Vanity Plate Ever?

I didn't think the plates could get much worse after "BAADBOY", but I should never underestimate the American public. How's this for silly, odd, and downright confusing vanity plate madness?

First off, if my name was George, I'd be embarrassed, pissed, or a mix of emotions that would rival gorging myself on
Cakesters. Second, does this car belong to a man, woman, or someone like Pat ["...a guy or a girl, a he or a she, who's that? it's pat"]. And finally, what in the world would push someone to fill out the vanity form with their first name, or a derivation there of? I mean, honestly, is that the best you could come up with as you stared at the form!?! "Hmmmm, I'm laying out an extra $100, so I think it should be meaningful... I know, "GEORGEE". That's it! That's the one!!! Thank the Lord it fits on the plate too, phew!"

Yikes. It would have been rejected by the WI Vanity Plate Review Board, that's for sure.

3 comments:

Jes said...

Kinda goes with the NANCEE that I saw yesterday.

Victoria said...

that is funny...and when i read it i immediately thought of Seinfeld

Anonymous said...

Hey -
Get my number from the phone book. I'd like to stay in touch
--- Cards fan

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.