July 20, 2008

Results, Poll #26, Technology.

These results were posted a bit later than normal, let's jump right in:

> 1 person (7%) chose "better than ever" - Maybe you have some tips for everyone or had a bad case of agoraphobia?
> 10 people (71%) chose "meh, about the same" - I'm with everyone here... though somewhat leaning to the next choice. I also had a major error this week, I don't think I voted. Maybe something else was on my mind, possibly, maybe?
> 3 people (21%) chose "so much worse now" - Again, some days I'm leaning towards this choice too. Wouldn't it be nice just to see everyone you like in person? And this is coming from someone that tends to his own blog.
> 0 people (0%, duh) chose "i'm converting to orthodox judaism" - Now, this might have looked like a funny choice (though maybe not too funny according to the vote total), but seriously, think about it. I've lived in many semi-Jewish neighborhoods, where every sabbath you see some walking to and from temple or shopping without cars. They also can choose to not read or listen to most mainstream media. Do you think they're getting into car accidents after being distracted on the cellphone - I don't think so. Do they simply Facebook all their family and friends, I don't think so. They see their immediate and extended family and friends, probably on a weekly basis. Of course, converting for a non-Jewish person would be kind of extreme, but so is carpal tunnel syndrome due to playing too much video games.

Was that soapboxy? Well, get over it.

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.