July 1, 2008

Wanted.

Sure, those entertainment shows and magazines put up any and all mugshots now-a-days, but I bet I found some mugshots at a local bar called Rascals [note their website is suspended] that you haven't seen before. The bar has them hanging on the walls all over the joint. It's pretty funny at the beginning of the night, but kind of scary as the night moves on (and you drink more). It's like they're watching you...

Let's start off BIG, with Larry King:

He looks like my uncle, from the 70's.

Next, a fine actress, Brett Butler:
Looks like she's been kissing a cactus. Who hasn't after some tequila shots!?!

Now, everyone's favorite sitcom handyman, Tim, the ToolMan, Taylor!!!
Busted for nose candy in Kalamazoo, MI of all places. Sweet 'stache!

Last but not least, the world's Hemp Hero, Woody Harrelson:

Was he in "
Disorderlies"? And can "Woody" be his real name!?!

Finally, and I'm not proud of it, to try to combat this barrage of eyes that seemed to keep following me around the bar, I also tried this for the first time...

Kind of interesting. [sssssppppiiiiiitttt!!!]

2 comments:

Sarah Ma said...

Is that chewing tobacco?

Also, I haven't voted on your poll because I already drive a hybrid. Another example of a need for comments on a poll.

.mk. said...

it's dip. chewing tobacco's little brother.

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.