July 7, 2008

Future Olympian?

Many of you may have noticed that I post very few pictures of myself, family, or friends. Again, this is to keep the stalking to a minimum, but every now and again, I just can't help myself. Though this year's summer Olympics promise to send a barrage of internet, network, and news coverage (beginning on 8.8.08), I thought this young lady might be on the US Team in 2020, when she'll be a still-quite-young 15 years old.



This scene is real and has not been fashioned to fool anyone. The photo has not been doctored. The simple truth is that this 3 year old has more upper body strength than most of the thirty-something guys I know. She randomly started dipping, then proceeded to pose for the camera many times, and kept doing them after I put the camera away. Must have been 18-24 all tolled. She's a champ.

2 comments:

Jes said...

I didn't know you took a photo of her doing this. it is a great shot! Perhaps all the gymnastics will pay off in the future, huh?

Victoria said...

cute!! she is a future gymnast!

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.