May 10, 2008

Results, Poll #16, Golden Shower.

For much of this week, the results were 100% "Yes" and only within the last 2-3 days of voting time did two votes sneak in for "No". This is also a pretty popular poll, I guess, with 17 people voting. The impetus for this poll goes back to a bunch of conversations with friends about doing this very thing. Many of these friends I've been roommates with, so we had a vested interest in how the question was answered.

15 people (88%) chose "Yes" - so I'm not the only one... though everyone should watch the Seinfeld episode about gym locker room shower peeing.
2 people (11%) chose "No" - shower saints... kidney martyrs... bladder gods. I salute you.

I'd say it is now clear and almost unanimous that people pee in the shower... maybe not everyday, but at least once in their life. Ahhhhhhh, relief.

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.