May 18, 2008

Results, Poll #17, Global Warming.

So, with the weather finally (knock on wood) turning warmer-ish, I thought I'd see how many of us think it's now a different climate than it was just a few years ago, or even since we were kids. I'm not sure the results are what I was expecting, but I chalk some of that up to the poll's language... maybe it was a little hard to understand the differences. Consequently, the responses were a little all over the place:

4 people (36%) chose "Yes, I'd say it's clear"

3 people (27%) chose "Yea, maybe a little"

2 people (18%) chose "No, I think it's more than "influenced and has been going on much longer"

2 people (18%) chose "No, I don't buy it at all"


11 total respondents sort of shot-gunned all over the choices. I'm not sure what we can say about the climate from the results, but the majority do think the greenhouse effect probably has some merit. Hard to argue with science... unless you're a climatologist... or just like to argue.

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.