May 4, 2008

Results, Poll #15, Amore.

Love seems to get a lot of press and often the rap for things that go wrong. Why are we fat? Because we're emotional eaters. Why do so many people get divorced? Because they lost their love. Why are strip clubs so popular? Because love don't come cheap. So, what did the readers of t.c have to say about being in love?

9 people (64%) chose "Yes, I know it with all my heart" - awww, sweet [barf].
0 persons (0%) chose "No, not ever" - phew.
3 people (14%) chose "No, but it'll happen" - that's good, stay positive... it's an attractive quality.
2 people (21%) chose "Dunno, how can I tell" - can we Google for more info on knowing if you've been in love?

I have to say, I'm not exactly shocked by the results, and maybe happy that the majority of us have been in love. "They" say you live longer when you're married and not single; I better get on the ball if I want to live as long as the rest of you.

And who's not filling the polls out now?!? We gotta get the total respondents back up there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your questions are getting too "deep"

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.