October 13, 2013

Hopper's Bar & Grill, Waconia, MN

If you want to experience a little slice of America in a small town, you'd be hard-pressed to find a more perfect place. Hopper's is filled with plenty of beers on tap, burger choices on the grill (plus sides!), and really nice people out for a good time with their friends. If you're in the neighborhood, why not?
And if that's not enough, they have a food challenge! If you can eat two of their "Belt Busters" burgers and fries in under an hour, without stopping or leaving your chair, it's free. Having tackled a single patty, 1/2lb burger on my visit, I see two pounds of meat (4 patties) and a mound of fries to be a formidable challenge...but don't take my word for it, try it and let me know.
Pretty lights all aglow... like a becon in the night... though you can't really get lost in downtown Waconia
See, nice people having a nice time
 
"Wish I had a double burger..." But this single patty bacon cheese will do just fine. Get the steak fries too!
I don't think I'm ready for this jelly, er, burgers
Now that's a mascot!

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.