The Minnesota StateFair, or as they like to say, "The Great Minnesota Get-Together". I had a great tourguide and her mother too. It made for a helpful and less stressful day overall.
A quick look at down some of the concourses.:
|In case you haven't heard about it - All You Can Drink Milk during your Fair visit for only $1! "...Milk was a bad choice!"|
|The throngs of pasty and soft Americans...|
Here's my own food list as the day went on:
- Breakfast Sausage Pancake-Wrapped "Corn Dogs" with Maple Syrup, $5 for 3pcs (1 had 2pcs)
- French Meadow Chocolate Croissant, just a big bite from a shared purchase
- Red Velvet Funnel Cake, $8 for a 9" wide, 1" thick monster funnel cake
- Mancini's Meatball "Chicetti", $6
- Mancini's Original Steak Sandwich on buttered foccia, $9
- Peroni Beer, $4.75 for 12oz.
I know O could have done much worse and am proud of myself for not doing so... and also a little disappointed.
|Yes, this was one of the best stand-up breakfasts I ever ate... syrup included.|
|Can you say, "Red Velvet Funnel Cake"? This is worth finding and trying if you ever get the chance.|
Not enough Fair for you? No problem. Stayed tuned the next two nights for two new posts. Thank me later.