February 12, 2008

Results, Poll #3, Crying.

It seems as though we've peaked at 10 respondents per week - y'all gotta get just one person you know to fill out the poll! That will help. And I'm very impressed with the 10 replies the past two weeks.

In any case, this poll was about crying and here's what it looked like:
1 - once a day - if you want to talk about it, I'd listen
5 - once a week - well, I hope we all feel better after this
3 - once a month - I'd bet these people didn't want to say once a week
1 - "Crying's for girls" - Ben, is that you?

This question was the first that had a pretty normal distribution (Bell curve) and I believe that had something to do with the possible choices. It went from a small number to a larger one, so most poeple would tend to fill the middle choices.

I liked this one, thanks for replying. The current poll, #4, is pretty light in terms of significance of human emotion (though not for someone anal like me). I'm working on some more significant ones too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is actually a comment on the current poll, but I don't see a way to leave a comment attached to that until you get around to blogging about the results. Anyway, my personal toothpaste dispensing style doesn't appear to be accurately reflected in the three choices.... I like to just grab and squeeze away until I get through about half the minty contents of the tube, then it's bottom-up squeezing and rolling the rest of the way.

Anonymous said...

I agree w George. I don't squeeze from the bottom the whole time.

Sorry I've been missing some of these polls. They don't show up in my Google reader. I'll have to actually visit your blog from now on...

T

.mk. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
.mk. said...

I'll try to make room for an "Other" choice on the polls, where appropriate. This is why comments and polls are helpful. Now we know there's a 3rd, and maybe very common, usage of the toothpaste tube.

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.