June 19, 2018

Yolked-Extreme Breakfast, Morgan Hill, CA

If you've read my blog before, you know a solid brunch spot is a must-have in any hometown. While I haven't tried them all in my new city, I think I've found a solid contender for the brunch place in Morgan Hill. 

This is a recently refurbished place (formerly a "Scrambles"). They done a great job reinvigorating the place inside and out. It looks fresh, clean, and ready for business.







Clearly, they do breakfast. They happen to have their own mini-donut machine front and center when you walk in, and it's pumping out free samples on busy weekend days.

I wound up going light, with chicken and waffles. It was very good. Service was also very friendly. Was it an "extreme breakfast"? Maybe not, but I'll be back at the first chance I get to eat some more donuts... or "real food" too.


No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.