June 22, 2018

Las Delicias Ice Cream y Botanitas, Morgan Hill, CA


I felt like we needed another post about ice creams. So, this one takes a new approach thanks to the town I now live in. This is a Mexican ice cream shop, that also serves a wide range of juices and smoothie-type concoctions. First, the ice cream bins...




It's a pretty unique ice ream offering, from my eyes. They have many of the "normal" flavors, plus many other fruit-based options, as well as a selection of what I would call Mexican-based flavors, i.e. Arroz con Leche, Bananas and Nutella, and an orange hued Vanilla (below).


Now, let's get to some money shots. These are the three trips I've made so far, but will definitely be going back soon...

Arroz con Leche (like Rice Pudding) + Chocolate

 Pistachio + Chocolate

Bananas&Nutella + Galleta (Cookies n Cream, aka Oreos n Cream)

The service is always easy as I've never seen anymore people than one other customer in when I've gone. Pricing seems fair for the area. Servings are appropriate. And the ice cream seems to be kept at the right temp and has a lovely melty, creamy, rich quality that all ice cream should possess.

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.