June 2, 2018

AT&T Park / San Francisco Giants, San Francisco, CA

Even as a lifelong Cubs fan, when one is invited to a suite for an evening of baseball, one attends. I could not say no to a night at AT&T Park, to see the Giants take on the Reds.

It's a very nice ballpark. I now wish I'd seen more of it. We were kind of whisked up into the suite-level area from the street entrance, and didn't really wander much further during the game. If I were to go back to this park (Cubs stand in July!), I'd like to see much more of the concourse level and outfield areas.






 Can't beat the views.



I very much liked this lit-up concourse outside the stadium.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take me out to the ballgame, Just buy me peanuts & crackerjack! .., That’s some first class way to watch a game! What Willie would of thought of that ! Very cool

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.