July 30, 2017

Chazen Museum of Art, #3 - The Art, Contemporary/Modern, Madison, WI

Whenever I find myself in an art museum, I tend to gravitate toward modern and contemporary pieces, I think due in large part to the general use of bright colors, shapes, and concepts. That's what I take the most pics of and what you'll see below.








HUGE sculpture made out of carbon fiber and aluminum!
I hope my picture didn't disturb that group of people over there... wait, that's an exhibit too.






Isn't this stuff awe-inspiring and awesome?! I loved all the bright, interesting pieces, installations, and sculptures. It made the trip very worthwhile and I was very happy to have made this trip.

One more post on the Chazen coming up... stay tuned for #4.

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.