September 26, 2014

Madeline Island, Part 3 - Hidden Beach

As I'd mentioned in Part 2, I happened upon a hidden beach at the turn-around point of my bike ride. I decided to get off the bike and explore a bit. This is something I feel I'd normally do, but maybe there's something about being on the island that makes this more likely for anyone.




The waves were crashing quite hard and the sand looked inviting, it didn't take much for me to move down to the beach... (you get video today)


Plus some "stills"...

I attempted to make some sand-writing art, but it wasn't easy with the crashing waves that seemed to creep further up the shore while I stood there...
It worked out alright
Now, back to the hotel for the night...


Part 4 soon, The Way Back...

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.