October 20, 2009

No Way, #2.

Did you ever think that your cat was unhappy? Did you ever think that your cat was unhappy because of what you fed it? And finally, did you ever think your cat was unhappy because you did not feed it an appetizer before dinner? Seriously!?!?!

I don't think it's a surprise to many of you that I'm not terribly fond of cats. It seems like the only pet that could care less that you're around. Sure, some are nice and some are cool, but they're still cats. Give me a unconditionally loving dog any day.

And now we have people buying their cats appetizers. Isn't it bad enough that you buy your cat fancy food, litter, scratching items, toys, and birthday cards (don't lie, you do). But now, even though many Americans and people around the world starve, your cat can have Wild Alaskan Salmon appetizers. And I know what you're thinking - "Nice, mk, but my cat doesn't like salmon - so there!" Well, bully for you because there's actually eight (EIGHT!) flavors to choose from... even the most choosy cat can have their favorite app.

Way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot they card from the cat...I know who does that??? My old room mate would get a card every year from her cat. Seriously her mom had too much time on her handss. I can't wait to share this with my friend who has 7 cats. Her cats get dry food, soft food and baby food. I am going to stick with dogs. c

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.