October 8, 2009

It's autumn, climb a tree.

I found a swell tree a few days back and couldn't help but have a retro-childhood moment. The tree was perfect for climbing and I stretched in ways I haven't in years (and perhaps shouldn't have, ouch). The tree was found in a park that I basically just stumbled into.


[ooh, water features]

[this maybe the biggest native american dreamcatcher ever, or just ornamentation]


[the pond was a nice place to sit and relax after a long day at work]


[the tree in question]

[first effort up a few branches... i can do better]

[now up another route a bit higher this time... now that's more like it]

[and looking back down onto that pond]

I would encourage you to find a tree to climb this fall, just stretch a little first.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

wow way to climb! guess boys never do grow up :)

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.