June 25, 2008

Why no poll comments, Blogger?

I just got this in an email in regards to the "Panda Poll" that's up right now -

"PS - I can't answer your panda poll. Its too difficult of a question. I feel like I should pay the $100 dollars to save the panda but if I pay $100 for the panda then I'm shelling out thousands to save all the other animals. Where does it stop???? But I also get how important the panda is. See...too hard. Forget [.mk.] I'm just not answering."

I think it is a shame that t.c readers can't comment on the poll when it's current, only after I post the results. Maybe I need to send Blogger a note. I also think everyone should vote. This t.c reader could just have chosen the last one... maybe.

1 comment:

.mk. said...

Every time i read my phrase "Panda Poll", it reminds me of Anchorman where Brian Fantana/Paul Rudd says "Panda Watch..." while reporting from the zoo.

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.