June 5, 2008

That voodoo that you do.

Long story short - After looking up the Urban Assault Ride series online and looking at their blog, I found out about, what looks to be, one of the sweetest (literally) stores on the planet - it's named Voodoo Donuts and is located in Portland, OR. Do I have to remind anyone how much I like donuts? And really all sugar-based or fried foods for that matter.

In any case, they have insane flavors, like:


Triple Chocolate Penetration, with Cocoa Puffs on top.


Bacon Maple Bar, with [duh] bacon on top. Yes, Craigers, bacon.


Dirty Snowballs, like the real ones, but dirty.


And for all you vegans, vegan friendly donuts, made with real vegans!

Portland seems like a very bike & donut friendly city. Lucky bastards. I'm going to have to find out for myself one day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i thought of craig too the minute i saw the bacon.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to portland in July and the only thing i really want to do is go to voodoo. sad? maybe. delicious? yes.

craigers

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.