June 10, 2008

All I want for Christmas.

Am I actually going to talk about Christmas gifts in June? Yes, I am. While it maybe a bit premature, I want to give t.c readers enough time to figure out how to pull this one off for the man in their life. This should give everyone enough of a head start to figure out how to make it happen. If anyone wants to send me one too, so be it.

Have you seen this yet!!!

I believe commercials just stared playing on TV too... if you don't skip them with your fancy cable boxes. In a nutshell:
"With BeerTender® Model B95, you'll develop a newfound appreciation for beer...as if you didn't possess one already. It's got all the beauty and finesse of the B90, with a few enhancements. Notably, the liquid crystal display. This digital gauge provides you with beer level status and a convenient freshness calendar. You can also pre-set your desired temperature at 36ºF, 39ºF or 42ºF, upping the B95's cool factor even more." MSRP is $299.

And don't just think I'm the only guy in your life that would want one of these... a civilized man's kegerator would be any guy's ultimate gift idea.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

haha i pointed this out to Dad from my people magazine last weekend :)

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.