June 1, 2008

Results, Poll #19, Swimmin'.

Wow, swimming really brings out all the responses, 17 this week - back up to acceptable levels. I thought with the weather getting a little nicer (it was 80 here in MKE last weekend, even if only for mere hours) that people might start thinking about swimming. I know as the temps rose, my thoughts turned to pool fun as a kid. Swimming was probably the best way to get all 5-7 of us out of the house, and it was lucky then that we had a pool (nothing fancy, just 18' in diameter and 4' above ground). Never the less, it was fun all summer. We often spent most of the day in our trunks. Swimming, sunning, eating, and then back to swimming (even at night on occasion).

Anyways, here's how it washed out this week:
> 8 people (27%) chose "1" suit - maybe we all need one more?
> 5 people (44%) chose "2-4" suits - ooh-la-lah, fashion plates!
> 2 people (11%) chose "4-6" suits - I'm going to need pics of all of them, b/c you better be a knockout to own that many swimming suits.
> 1 person (5%) chose "7+" suits - I didn't know supermodels read my blog. And if this is a guy, stop reading my blog.
> 1 person (5%) chose "No swimming for me" - well, that's a shame, you should learn now, seriously it's fun, like a big bath without the soap.

PS - no one noticed (or at least told me) that I used the number four on two of the choices. My bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey MK,
I think you have the first two line counts mixed up.....sorry the accountant in me.

.mk. said...

dunka. i always drink when i do the poll results [hiccup].

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.