June 27, 2008

Things to do in MKE when you're bored.

Figuring out what to shoot next with you camera provides lots of entertainment -

Find more interesting tattoos:

If you can't figure this one out, the waitress told us it was orginally just the solid stars on her 21st bday, then got the elephant+more stars on her 22nd. Yes, it's the view of an elephant as if you were looking up from underneath. PS - people always are willing to let you shoot their tattoos... maybe too willing.

Get scared by gold bikes on the sidewalk:

Eat your heart out Racerveza!

Look at heavy machinery:

Lots of construction in the summer months, esp around the bridges in my 'hood.

And climb in:
I could not physically lift my head in the small bucket... nor do I want to encourage internet stalking by showing t.c readers what I look like.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

that last picture is hilarious! you are a young boy at heart

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.