January 21, 2008

Polls?

No, I'm not talking about Polish people... some of you may know that I helped rewrite a book in MBA school titled Asking Questions. This is really a manual for researchers on how to write good questions for polling. I actually like the topic and thought I would utilize one of Blogger's new features, Poll. I'm going to be putting up a new poll question each week, some not-so-seriuos, some mildly serious, and some down right what-is-mk-thinking. The format on the blog is really low-tech, so I don't think there will be a concern about anyone knowing who casts what vote. I also would like it to be a real snapshot of what people think for each question offered.

If you have any comments or questions, lemme know. NOW GO VOTE, over on the leftside.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Help me out...is this vote more or less important that the upcoming Super Tuesday?

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.