August 1, 2019

Ella’s at the Airport, Watsonville, CA



Who knew there was a pretty happening restaurant & lounge right next to the municipal airport. You actually walk into part of the airport building to get the the place. When I walked it in was alive with people and live music too.


Busy bar top, but I sat down and made my way through my dinner. Grab an 805 from the bar and then time to peruse the menu and see what I wanted. They have a full list of salads, pastas, and even wood-fired pizzas, but I wasn't feeling any of that this visit.



So the pages above are not the whole menu, but does show the pages I chose from for my meal - a burger and a dessert. I went with the fresh green salad on the side and "Chocolate Love" for dessert. Burger was very good, no complaints here.


The torte came out of the kitchen looking like it got into a brawl back there, but my mouth sure didn't care what it looked like. It is delicious.


Now that I know where this place is, I'll be back. These folks also have a location in the downtown area, that I would presume is as good as this one.

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.