August 29, 2019

Monterey Museum of Art, Monterey, CA


On a recent trip to the peninsula, I managed to luck into their Family Day. That means free entry for all visitors and games for kids. Though I have no family to speak of (of my own) and no kids that I know of, they still let me in.
It is a very nice, modest-sized museum with a number of different artists on display. I'm sure the selection rotates, which is the way to go, IMO.

They had a number of artists and events depicted I'd never heard of before, take a look:








Through out the building, they had curious rooms and walkways, even this interesting (to me) sunlight/window and view of their rafters. Nice place to wander around really...

If you're in town and looking to be indoors for a bit (the sun was getting to be too much the day I went), I would whole-heatedly recommend this little spot.

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.