August 31, 2015

Licks Unlimited, Excelsior, MN



I was very, very happy to be introduced to this lovely ice cream store in Excelsior, Minnesota this past weekend. I didn't know what I was in for, but I'm glad I went. This store is making custom flavors that I've never heard of before. We had one called Zoreo, which included Oreo cookies, marshmallow fluff, and probably something else. It was amazing! I will go back anytime someone wanted to get ice cream. 

OMG!
GO!
NOW!


The store has a nice old-timey feel, you just don't find it very often anymore. The staff, all young, were very accommodating, knowledgeable, and helpful. 




I now know I do not need the "Double Scoop" cup next time. You can try to flavors even with a "Single Scoop". 

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.