January 19, 2009

Results, Poll #51, Shoveling.

How eager is the t.c readership to go out and move some frozen rain around? Let's see...

> 5 people (45%) chose 'yes, old school with a shovel' - there's a hearty bunch!!! Good for you. I've heard this counts as cardio for your Ironman training too.
> 0 people (0%)chose 'yes, new school with a blower' - no one has a blower, really?
> 3 people (27%) chose 'nope, nothing for me to shovel' - well, well, well... some of us have it so easy, huh?
> 3 people (27%) chose 'nah, my _____ does it all' - and some of us even have it easier. BUT, maybe you do lots of other things in the household? I'm sure that's it.

So, there you have it on the subject of shoveling. You all must get practicing shoveling if you read any of my stuff.

New poll up now and thanks for playing.

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.