January 28, 2009

Results, Poll #52, Snow Play.

It's getting more and more difficult to pirate a wireless internet feed at my apartment and work is busy. So, my posts and polls maybe more sporadic than usual - I hope the 9 of you loyal t.c readers will understand?

Here's what it looked like for snow play:
> 2 people (22%) chose 'yes, in the last week' - good for us! fun, wasn't it?
> 2 people (22%) chose 'yea, couple few years ago, i think' - might be time to get back on that frozen, snowy horse, don't you think?
> 4 people (44%) chose 'no, but i wish someone would go sledding (etc) with me' - i hope all your wishes comes true! if you come to MN, they will for sure.
> 1 person (11%) chose 'no, i don't do winter sports' - is that Ebenezer Scrooge? or Scrooge McDuck? Ba-hum-bug... get outside or take a trip to a snowy place. You'll thank me.

New poll up now... a very retro-topic for most of us, I suspect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to sound crazy but why not just pay for internet at your apartment?

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.