January 13, 2009

Discuss, Poll #51, Shoveling.

On my first office visit at the new company, I was told the snow was different in MN. Well, I've had plenty of opportunity to certify that staement. Not only have I had the opportunity to drive in it, remove it from my car, and walk around in it, but I've also had the pleasure of shoveling it a few times now. It's for sure different than CHI snow. Because the temps usually have to RISE for snow to be possible, the snow here is light and airy... I might even say "champagne-like".

But enough about MN snow, anyone got a humorous snow story? I won't bore everyone with my "ice-pick-in-the-face-small-scar-still-visible-on-my-upper-lip" story from childhood, but if anyone has something less bloody - do tell.

1 comment:

Jes said...

remember thr side that john made? He used water to add the extra important ice factor.

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.