December 16, 2008

Results, Poll #47, Moving.

Finally, a good unsecured internet connection and some spare time to post:

> 4 people (26%) chose '0-5' - What!?!?! A max of 5 moves... did you go to home school through college!?!
> 2 people (13%) chose '6-10' - Still pretty low, but maybe you got out of the house before you were 30?
> 5 people (33%) chose '11-15' - Here's our majority winner. Seems like a pretty reasonable number, esp if college years are counted.
> 2 people (13%) chose '16-20' - This is getting up there, depending on your age. Not fun, not fun at all.
> 1 person (6%) chose '21-25' - It's been a bit since I voted, but I'm pretty sure this is myself. I believe I've moved, on average, once a year since I started college. I'm hoping this last move will go for more than one year, knock on wood.
> 1 person (6%) chose '26+' - I think I know who this is, but golly... that's alot of moves.

New seasonal poll up now.

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.