February 9, 2015

Glam Doll Donuts, Minneapolis, MN

Donuts are all the rage, and I've had my fair share of the local shops popping up where I live... but Glam Doll has taken to another level. They got your cake, they got your raised, they got your frosted, sprinkled, bacon-based... and then they go further.




Here's a smattering of their fried doughy concoctions:


I ordered two to enjoy the next evening during The Walking Dead and boy did I choose wisely. I grabbed a Femme Fatale and a Varga Girl. I don't know what the names mean, but I know what they taste like, delicious. I'll be back to try more in the not-so-distant future too.

How can you say "no" to me?

T'wer it me, I would not wait any longer to head over to Glam Doll... they'll do you right. You can even enjoy late night donuts on Friday and Saturday - check 'em out HERE.

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.