February 27, 2010

New meaning to the phrase, 'hairy palms'.

Now, I don't know if you all know, but it's really friggin' cold up here in the winter. It's not been too bad of late, but now that I've typed those words, I'm sure we'll get 12" of the fluffy white stuff and then it'll be below zero degrees Fmeright right up until the 4th of July.

However, I saw this in martinpatrick a week or so ago and couldn't help but click a pic.



They told me they'd sold out of previous stock and have had to reorder them on at least one occasion this winter. Who knew? They had different versions and this particular model is a grizzly bears paw, made into a glove for a human hand. Just kidding. It's actually faux fur on the outer side, leather on the palm side. I did not stick my hand in, but I'd bet it's soft. They were also stocking a rabbit version.


My only remaining question - I know it works for wild animals, but wouldn't my hands be warmer if the fur was on the inside?
But then I suppose no one could see my dedication to animals.

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.