February 14, 2010

[repost] Lindt Excellence, Dark w/ Sea Salt

Since it is St. Valentime's Day (yes, with an 'm'), I thought I would repost this one. It was originally sent to my blog from my email, but all the text was cut off. Boooo, Blogger.

But now, I can wax poetic about this delicious and deliciously cheap chocolate bar. For one, it's dark chocolate. There's tons of stories about this being the healthy chocolate choice, and I for one feel much healthier after chowing an entire bar of the stuff. Second, it's from Walgreens. Who doesn't have a Walgreens (or similar 'highend' store) near them?. Thirdly, it's about $3. Now if you don't have $3 for that special someone, you should quit while you're ahead. And finally, this tastes great! It was a wonderfully rich dark chocolate flavor, with a hint of salt that hits as the flavor finishes on your palette. Who doesn't like the one-two punch of salty-sweet?

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.