February 16, 2010

Results, Poll #62, #63 and #64, the mash up.

Now that the polls have closed, we can have a big poll results party.
I hope you've brought an appropriate gift for the party's host...


#62, Cell Carriers:
Verizon - 4 (28%)
AT&T - 7 (50%)
Sprint - 2 (14%)
T-Mobile - 1 (7%)
Pay-as-I-go - 0
Other - 0
Uhh, cell carrier? - 0


Interesting, perhaps the iPhone has had an effect. I think they for sure have the most expensive monthly contracts. I, for one, am getting a little tired of it, even though I do find the iPhone helpful, at times, aggravating at others... mostly when I'm paying my monthly bill or when I have to delete and reload all the apps I use (this has happened at least 4 times).


#63, Economy help with Holiday Shopping:
Yes, I did all my shopping beforehand - 3 (23%)
Somewhat, I did some shopping - 4 (30%)
Somewhat +, I did some beforehand and lots for myself at aftersales - 4 (30%)
Bah humbug! - 2 (15%)


Wow, hope I'm not on the Bah Humbug's lists! And I have to say, there maybe nothing better than getting a deal/steal. Something about increasing the perceived value of an item simply by paying less. Forget the fact if you need it or not, right?


#64, NYE:
1, Just my house - 7 (63%)
2-4, I had some fun - 4 (36%)
5-7, I had too much fun - 0
???, Still don't know how I woke up where I did - 0


Double wow, the t.c readership seems to be downright adult-like. Didn't anyone light their hair on fire or makeout and wake up with a "#1"? Seems like an opportunity missed, no? Perhaps more like a bullet dodged. And I also don't feel so bad for being part of the first choice. Of course, no one was there with me, but still, I feel better.


Thanks for all the responses. I'm working on more polls... One up now!!!

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.