November 23, 2008

Results, Poll #44, MSP.

So, as you can well imagine, I had ulterior motives with this week's poll. But, the answers were still interesting, let's check it out:

> 5 people (31%) chose 'yeah, i have family there' - Though I was surprised by the next choice, this one takes the cake as most surprising. I had no idea that 5 people I know, let alone 5 people that also read my blog have family in MN. This is good news for me, since I'll be there in a few short weeks.
> 6 people (37%) chose 'once, on a quick trip' - So, the majority has been to MN already. I did not see that coming. I think I'd been there about 4 times before I accepted the job offer... but I like what I've seen so far.
> 5 people (31%) chose 'nah, but if i had a reason...maybe' - A 'maybe' is not a 'no'. So that's good news. I'll have to entice you through blog posts about MSP in the future.
> 0 people (0%) chose 'no way, too cold!' - well, at least no one said they'd never go to MSP. If you did, I don't think I could have taken that any other way than a slap in the face.

16 respondents this week... nice! Keep it up. New poll up now.

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.