August 26, 2008

Discovering Discovery World.

I often hear that it's not what you know, but who. Couldn't have said it better myself when I found out someone I know works in Membership at one of MKE's lakefront musuems. It's called Discovery World at Pier Wisconsin (say that ten times fast). She helped my and two friends get in last week. Interesting place, this time I really will let the pics do the talking, no comments from me. If anyone has questions about the pics, post a comment, please.















You sure you don't have a comment after all that, c'mon!?!

4 comments:

Jes said...

Looks like fun. Now you have a place to take your cute nieces :)

Anonymous said...

I love the tanks of jelly fish - so beautiful

.mk. said...

take the nieces!?! I'm leaving town in just days after being here a whole year!

the jellyfish might be the coolest thing there.

.mk. said...

S.MA - email me or find me on FaceBook, we'll go over everything.

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.