September 12, 2021

Martina, Minneapolis (Linden Hills), MN

This might be my first restaurant post where I have no pictures of the food, only the drinks. Its certainly not b/c the food was not good - in fact, it was excellent. I think it's simply that the drinks got going quickly (first meal of the day) and by the time the food arrived, I tore into it.

Here's there brunch menu, in case you want to gaze...

At brunch, drinks are the only way to begin, right? Well, we wasted no time... speaking of wasted... this was the friends selection, then my 2nd drink, a pretty spicy Bloody Mary (beer was first drink)...



What was also great about Martina, besides the drinks and food, maybe even more-so than them, was th space. It's just really well done for decor and it makes being there that much more enjoyable. If you don't believe me, take a look below, and then go for yourself.

Lovely dining area...



Glorious kitchen...

Oooh, firewood! (but that also means they have some wood-roasted options on the menu!)

Even the patio is on-point...

I would be back in a NY minute.

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.