August 15, 2021

Top 10 Pics, Part I

If I may be so bold, below is a "retrospective" of my Top 10 favorite pics. I've listed the place and event, where able, with each image... though some hopefully speak for themselves. And with at least one caveat, for me to include it here I had to take the pic myself. I didn't grab someone else's amazing photo, and I have received many over the years. This goes back to about 2014/2015.

Let's see if a theme emerges…             

                     
Water Tower at night, Chicago, IL

Golden Gate Bridge from a catamaran below, San Francisco, CA

Garden of the Gods National Park, Colorado Springs, CO

"SkyFlyer" Ride at the MN State Fair, St. Paul, MN

(Pretty sure)... Apostle Island Chain, Madeline Island Sunset, La Pointe, WI

A dry summer ride somewhere in MN ( I miss riding pretty bad)

Puerto Vallarta Boardwalk, Puerto Vallarta, MX

Sunrise over the pasture, prit' near Waterloo, WI

Puerto Vallarta sunset

The newly wed couple, Manitowish Waters, WI

Summer Burnouts, way west of Minneapolis, MN

Themes? I'm def noticing these are some pretty picturesque places in North America. And, I'm noticing I got through 10 images really fast. I'm going to post another 10 choices soon... stay tuned.



No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.