December 15, 2019

Cowboys & Astronauts, Chicago (Andersonville), IL




I found this place looking on a manufacturer's website for a specific product. It turned out once I was there that they no longer had that exact product, from that exact brand, but they had such a nicely curated line of items, I was able to find something else anyways. 

In general, this seems like a very wonderful men's and home decor store, tucked right into a very hip and happening neighborhood in the northern part of the city. In point of fact, I used to live in the neighborhood about 15 years ago. It has grown up a bit more, and some of the old haunts are still there as well. I loved this store and loved walking around for most of the late morning. Let's see more of what C&A offers...

... Excellent and shiny barware...


How about some felted wool wine glass identifier thingies... (probably make a great host/hostess gift, I'm just sayin')


Platters anyone?

Nice book selection...

Really well-done men's "apothecary"selection... (multiple shelves worth)


And finally, a very nice card section, some I couldn't help LOL'ing at.



To be clear, there is much more in this small two storefront location. They have men's clothing, home goods, men's accessories, and more - see for yourself...









I think you should plan to head up here for some holiday shopping and brunch. Do it! The area has a number of hand-made stores and the Swedish American Museum has opened a pop-up shop for Christmas - jatte bra!

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.