May 30, 2019

Mount Madonna County Park, Watsonville, CA

This place is no joke, keep your head on a swivel.

They have a very  handsome covered gathering place and a very cool open air auditorium...
 Walk down here...

Bam, seats!

Agua por su caballo. Nice to see a "hitchin' post" still has a place in the world too.

You don't see these much anymore (not much cell service in the park either, so this is gooder).

Not something you see in every county park, and if I were an archer, I think I would be pretty stoked by this "disc golf style" archery range (last pick of course map). And I know what you're thinking too, so let me answer it now, no crossbows. Nuts.







I've camped here, "hiked" here (what defines hiking vs. walking anyways), and I still haven't seen all this park has to offer. I'll be back.

No comments:

transplanted.chicagoan

powered by .mk.